Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Fleece & Fiber Sourcebook - LOVE IT!

The fleece & Fiber Sourcebook by Deborah Robson & Carol Ekarius is by far my "favorite" reference book for all things fiber related.  I found this book at my local library early this year and instantly fell in love with it.  I picked it up daily to read all about the different breeds of fiber producing animals that produced wonderful fleece for spinning, felting etc. 
After reading thru a good portion of the book I decided to make it my mission to eventually
purchase and work with each and every one of the fibers written about in this book.  They write on
more than 200 fibers!  So comes my blog adventure.  I want to share with all of you my journey.
I hope to capture the best and worst of my adventures in words and pictures.  Hopefully anyone
following will find this both helpful and entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment